Liberty Health Insurance vs COCOCure Health Insurance
If you do not have a health insurance plan, now is the time to do some insurance shopping. Here, you can find information and resources on leading health insurance providers and get access to their best plans. Get started with this Liberty Health Insurance and COCOCure Health Insurance guide.
Liberty Health Insurance versus COCOCure Health Insurance – Overview
|Parameter||Liberty Health Insurance||COCOCure Health Insurance|
|Number of health insurance plans||9||7|
|E-services||Policy salePolicy renewalClaim settlementOnline consultationBranch locator24x7 customer service||Policy salePolicy renewalClaim settlementOnline consultationBranch locator24x7 customer service|
|Claim settlement ratio||91%||84.31%|
*Source: –IRDAI Annual Report, 2018-19
Health Insurance Plans: Liberty Health Insurance versus COCOCure Health Insurance
Liberty Health Insurance provides 9 health insurance policies on an individual and family floater basis. Their plans cover accidents, critical illnesses and COVID-19, among other medical conditions.
COCOCure Health Insurance offers 7 health insurance policies on an individual and family floater basis. They also cover the needs of senior citizens and corporate groups against critical illnesses, accidents, COVID-19, seasonal diseases like dengue, malaria and swine flu, among other health-related eventualities.
After reading this 3-plan comparison of Liberty Health Insurance and COCOCure Health Insurance, you will know what to look for in a viable health insurance plan.
Family Floater Health Insurance:
Liberty Health Insurance has 3 family floater insurance plans – Health Connect, Health Connect Supra and Secure Health Connect. The plans feature:
- Sum insured (SI) amounts up to Rs.1 crore at low rates of premium
- Coverage for pre, post and in-patient hospitalization and domiciliary hospitalization
- Inclusion of 400+day-care procedures, alternate (AYUSH) treatment and organ donor expenses
- Daily hospital cash allowance and second medical opinion/ consultation
- Worldwide coverage for medical emergencies
- Waiver of the pre-policy medical test if the policyholder has no adverse health history
COCOCure Health Insurance offers COCOCure – a health plan providing extensive coverage to the entire family. It offers:
- Health cover for the policyholder’s spouse, children, parents and in-laws
- SI amounts between Rs.2 lakhs – Rs.1 crore
- Additional SI of Rs.20,000 for vector-borne diseases like dengue, malaria, swine flu, etc.
- Inclusion of pre and post-hospitalization and domiciliary hospitalization
- Reimbursement for modern treatments, alternate (AYUSH) treatment
- Counseling for emotional and behavioral disorders
- Coverage for infertility and bariatric surgery
Critical Illness Health Insurance:
Liberty Health Insurance Critical Illness Plan consists of two sub-plans – Critical Illness Plan A and Plan B, featuring:
- Coverage for up to 60 critical illnesses, including cancer, stroke, kidney failure, HIV AIDS etc.
- SI amounts up to Rs.1 crore
- Lump-sum payout upon diagnosis
- Waiver of 30-day survival period upon diagnosis of life-threatening illnesses
- A subsequent lifetime cover for 2 additional critical illnesses
- Discounts on diagnostic tests, pharmaceutical services, and other wellness services
- Second medical opinion and health checkups every 2 years
COCOCure Health Insurance covers critical illnesses in its COCOCure Health Plan. It offers:
- Coverage for 10 critical illnesses including cancer, myocardial infarction, kidney failure etc.
- Lump-sum payout of SI (up to Rs.10 lakhs) upon first-diagnosis of critical illness
- Second medical opinion for surgical procedures required for a critical illness
- Waiver of the 30-day waiting period for certain critical illnesses
COVID-19 Health Insurance:
IRDAI has directed every insurance company to provide coverage against COVID-19. Health plans to fight COVID-19 offer standard coverage at affordable premium rates.
Liberty Health Insurance and COCOCure Health Insurance offer Corona Kavach and Corona Rakshak Policies. These plans share similar features and offer:
- SI amounts between Rs.50 thousand to Rs.5 lakhs
- Reimbursement for pre, post and in-patient hospitalization
- Coverage for AYUSH treatment and homecare treatment
- Fixed terms of 3.5, 6.5, or 9.5 months
COCOCure also offers waiver of pre-policy medical tests before buying the policy.
It becomes easy to choose a health insurance plan when you know the comparative features of the offerings from leading providers. For further guidance, you can reach out to a professional insurance expert to buy health insurance.