ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
ICICI Lombard is one of the topmost insurance companies in India that offers a wide range of products for customers in the markets. The health insurance policies provided by the company cover the best features for policyholders to get high protection from medical inflation. It has 250+ branches in various cities across India that aim at providing high-quality services to policyholders with excellence. Moreover, the company has a high claim settlement ratio (CSR) and received notable awards. It offers different types of plans for families, individuals, senior citizens, parents, and employees at affordable premium prices.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Plan – It is a standard health insurance policy that has a sum insured options from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakhs. Anyone between the ages group 18-65 can apply for this policy, allowing a person to get the basic health requirements. The policy is available for a term of one year, and one can renew the same easily. Some of the features covered by the plan include cumulative bonus, in-patient hospitalization expenses, daycare treatment, ambulance coverage, etc.
- ICICI Lombard Corona Kavach Health Insurance Plan-The plan offers coverage for Covid-19 treatment when a person has positive test results at an authorized diagnostic center. It is suitable for those who are in the age group 18-65. Some of the features covered by the plan include pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, AYUSH treatment, no co-payment clause, etc. The plan offers a sum assured amount ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs. It offers a policy for 3.5 months, 6.5 months, and 9.5 months.
- ICICI Lombard Corona Rakshak Health Insurance Plan – It is a short-term plan that offers coverage ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs. A policyholder is eligible to receive a 100% lump sum benefit of the sum insured when he/she is tested positive in Corona medical tests. The policy is available for those who are in the age group 18-65 with a waiting period of 15 days.
- ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan – This plan offers wide coverage for policyholders to get financial security against sudden medical expenses. The entry age for this plan is above 18 years and has no limit to the maximum age. Some of the features covered by the policy include free health check-ups, daycare treatments, floater cover for a whole family, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, maternity coverage, wellness program, preventive care, etc. The plan also offers coverage for senior citizens along with add-on features.
- ICICI Lombard Personal Protect Health Insurance Plan – The plan provides complete protection to a policyholder’s family when he/she is not around. In addition, it offers an accidental death benefit to a nominee when an insured person dies in an accident. The policy is suitable for people who are in the age group of 18-65. It even offers coverage for permanent disability caused by injuries. Moreover, it comes with a variety of sum insured options.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plans
- The plans offer coverage for COVID-19 treatments, thereby showing ways to reduce medical expenses.
- Lifetime renewal is available, allowing a policyholder to get coverage without age restrictions.
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plans involve no co-payment clause, and there is no need to pay any amount from a policyholder’s pocket.
- AYUSH coverage for those who want to choose alternative treatments in a hospital.
- Ambulance coverage for policyholders when they want to travel to a hospital.
- Additional sum insured for policyholders to get more coverage
- No claim bonus when a policyholder doesn’t claim during a policy duration.
- Cashless hospitalization is available in network hospitals.
- Add-on features that provide coverage for critical illnesses, accidental death, disability, etc.
- Easy and hassle-free claim process.
Inclusions of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- Pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses: ICICI Lombard health insurance plans offer coverage for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization with 30 days and 60 days waiting period.
- In-patient hospitalization expenses: ICICI Lombard health insurance plans offer coverage for in-patient hospitalization expenses that incur during the stay at the hospital for more than 24 hours.
- Donor expenses: Organ donor expenses are available up to 10 lakhs under Lombard health insurance plans.
- Domiciliary hospitalization: ICICI Lombard health insurance policies offer coverage for domiciliary hospitalization.
Cashless hospitalization: The policies allow policyholders to get cashless coverage which pays amounts directly to a hospital.
Exclusions of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- Unproven treatment: ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plans don’t provide coverage for unproven treatments
- Injuries due to adventure sports: ICICI Lombard Health Insurance policies don’t pay for any expenses that occurred due to adventure sports such as paragliding, mountain climbing, rafting, water riding, etc.
- Coverage for dental treatments: ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plan don’t provide coverage for dental treatment expenses
- Obesity treatment: Expenses incurred for weight loss treatments and services are not covered under ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plans
- Treatments outside India: ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plans don’t provide coverage for treatments outside India
The exclusions may vary from one insurance plan to another insurance plans, and policy buyers should know about them in detail.
Do ICICI Health Insurance plans have a waiting period?
Yes. ICICI Health Insurance plans have a waiting period for pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, and other coverage.
What is a no-claim bonus?
A no-claim bonus is a benefit offered by ICICI Health Insurance plans when a policyholder doesn’t claim any amounts within a policy duration. It allows a person to get more benefits or reduce expenses on premiums.
Do ICICI Health Insurance plans offer tax benefits?
Policyholders can claim tax deductions after buying ICICI Health Insurance plans that will help save more money.
Can policyholders get coverage for critical illnesses?
ICICI Health Insurance plans provide coverage for critical illnesses such as cancer, heart failure, stroke, liver diseases, and so on.
What are add-on features?
Add-on features are additional benefits offered by ICICI Health Insurance plans that allow a policyholder to get maximum coverage for critical illnesses, accidents, and permanent disability.
What is the duration of ICICI Health Insurance plans?
ICICI Health insurance plans have a duration of one year, and policyholders can renew the same to enjoy the benefits.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Companies Offering Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
- Care Health Insurance Plans
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
- Star Health Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- United India Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Health Insurance Plans
- TATA AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
- Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- Care Health Insurance Company
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits