Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
Raheja Health Insurance is one of India’s largest multi-service health insurance companies. Established in the year 2008, the Raheja QBE General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the QBE Holding (AAP) Pty Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of QBE Insurance Group Limited, Australia, and Prism Johnson Limited of Rajan Raheja Group.
4 Best Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Qube Policy: This is a policy that provides financial assistance for health for individuals aged between 91 days and 65 years. It is touted as the most comprehensive health plan by the company. Hence, it is available in different variants such as Basic, Comprehensive, Super Saver, and Ala Carte, with sum insured ranging between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 50 lakh. Some of the salient features of this policy include coverage for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses, ambulance, in-patient hospitalization, organ donor expenses, medical check-up, domiciliary hospitalization expenses, doctor charges, etc. Not only this, a policyholder is eligible for a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year. It is possible to add up to 6 family members under this single policy.
- Raheja QBE Health Qube Super Top-Up Policy: Have you ever felt that your existing health insurance cover is not sufficient? Then this top-up policy should fulfill your health care needs during the time of emergency by boosting your health insurance coverage. You may avail of the policy with a sum insured starting up to 1 crore with policy term between 1, 2, and 3 years and can be purchased as an individual plan or on floater basis, which allows you to yourself, your spouse, up to 3 dependent children, and 2 dependent parents. The highlight of the policy is that it allows you to select appropriate deductibles as per your needs. In addition to all these, there is no medical check-up required for individuals up to 55 years.
- Raheja QBE Cancer Insurance Policy: Cancer treatments are exhausting and cost more than any other medical condition. This is where a comprehensive health policy like Raheja QBE helps you by guarding against the expenses incurred on treatment for all stages of cancer. Available with a sum insured ranging between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 10 lakhs, individuals of age 1 day to 70 years are eligible to avail of this policy. The policy is available with a validity of 1 year, post which it has to be renewed for the coverage to continue without any break. In case a policyholder is diagnosed with Cancer, Raheja QBE shall pay 50% of the sum insured amount of Rs. 2,50,000, which is less, as a lump sum amount.
- Raheja QBE Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: It is an affordable health insurance plan from Raheja QBE, which covers the individual and extends coverage for their family members, protecting against all the basic healthcare expenses that would require hospitalization of at least 24 hours. While the age limit to avail this policy for adults is 18 to 65 years, it is from 3 months to 25 years for children. To keep the premiums affordable and make the health plan accessible for everyone, the sum insured options starts from Rs.1 lakh and Rs.5 lakhs. Though the plan is affordable, the features offered in this plan are valuable, such as expense coverage over in-patient hospitalization, daycare treatments, pre-hospitalization, and post-hospitalization expenses, AYUSH treatment, ambulance, etc. It also provides support for certain advanced medical procedures such as deep brain stimulation, oral chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, etc., which will ensure you the peace of mind even during emergencies. They provide flexible options for premium payments such as monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly installments.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plan Benefits
- Hospital Network: Raheja QBE has more than 5000 network hospitals across India, where the insured can avail cashless hospitalization facility. With such a wide network, it becomes extremely easy to choose the right hospital and get treatment without any need to spend money from your pocket.
- Portability: Raheja QBE offers a health insurance portability feature that allows you to port your existing health plan to Raheja without losing out on any of the accrued benefits, allowances, waiting period, etc. This is extremely useful in cases where you feel the services of the existing insurance provider aren’t good or need to upgrade to another provider.
- Choice of the sum insured: Depending on your requirements, the sum insured can be chosen, considering your premium payment capacity, health condition, and several dependents. This facility gives a lot of freedom for a policyholder to select what they need and feel satisfied without worrying about the premium amount.
Inclusions in Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plan
- In-Patient Hospitalisation Expenses: Raheja QBE Health Insurance plans cover in-patient hospitalization expenses incurred by the insured. These expenses include room rent, nursing charges, boarding costs, ICU/ICCU, blood, oxygen, doctor’s fee, and the cost of medicines.
- Pre- and Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Raheja QBE Health Insurance plans cover 60 days pre-hospitalization expenses and 90 days post-hospitalization expenses, including doctor’s consultation fee, cost of medicines, and medical tests before and after hospitalization.
- Domiciliary Hospitalisation: Domiciliary treatment or any treatment taken at home for any illness, disease, or injury are covered under the Raheja QBE Health Insurance plans.
- Organ Donor Expenses: Raheja QBE Health Insurance plans cover organ donor expenses (up to a specific limit) for harvesting an organ if a medical practitioner has advised that.
- Road Ambulance Expenses: Raheja QBE Health Insurance plans cover expenses incurred towards road ambulance used to transfer the policyholder to the hospital during an emergency.
Exclusions in Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
Raheja QBE Health Insurance plans do not cover medical expenses towards:
- Treatment is done solely for investigation or evaluation or any diagnostic expenses unrelated to the current diagnosis or treatment.
- Surgical treatment of obesity unless it does not fulfill certain conditions.
- Any cosmetic or plastic surgery or any treatment related to appearance change unless required due to an accident, cancer, or burn.
- Any injury arising from participation in an adventurous activity or sports such as paragliding, rock climbing, etc.
- Treatment-related to sterility and infertility which includes artificial insemination, reversal of sterilization, and gestational surrogacy, amongst others.
The above-mentioned inclusions and exclusions vary with different health insurance plans offered by Raheja QBE Insurance Company, and the policyholders should know them before buying the policy.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Companies Offering Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
- Care Health Insurance Plans
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
- Star Health Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- United India Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Health Insurance Plans
- TATA AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
- Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- Care Health Insurance Company
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits