Raheja QBE General Insurance Company
Raheja QBE General Insurance Company
Established in 2008, Raheja QBE General Insurance is a joint venture between the Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Insurance. Raheja QBE General Insurance Company offers a varied range of flexible insurance products in different domains, including health, motor, home, and marine. The company has received an A+ rating in Standard and Poor’s Insurance Financial Strength Rating, making it among the most trusted insurance companies in the market.
Raheja QBE General Insurance constantly works towards the well-being of its customers by providing customized health insurance products offering comprehensive coverage. The company is known for providing various benefits such as a customer-oriented approach, transparency and hassle-free processes, and a wide network of cashless hospitals. The leading insurer offers a range of health insurance plans for its customers to keep them and their families secured against sudden medical emergencies.
Facts about Raheja QBE General Insurance Company
|Incurred Claim Ratio (F.Y 2019-20)
Why opt for Raheja QBE General Insurance Company?
- Raheja QBE General Insurance boasts of a vast network of more than 5000 hospitals across the country wherein the policyholders can avail hassle-free cashless treatment. The insured can get quality treatment at these hospitals in case of planned or emergency hospitalization.
- The insurer has been in the industry for about 12 years. With over a decade of experience in the insurance sector, Raheja QBE General Insurance offers customized insurance solutions for its customers.
- This general insurance company is known for its quality services such as hassle-free claim process, due to which it has won the trust of its customers.
Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Health Insurance Plans
Raheja QBE General Insurance Company offers a range of health insurance plans, catering to the different requirements of its customers. Below is the list:
- Raheja QBE Health QuBe Policy
- Raheja QBE Health QuBe Super Top-Up Policy
- Raheja QBE Cancer Insurance Policy
- Raheja QBE Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
Raheja QBE General Insurance Health Insurance Claim Settlement Process
Raheja QBE Health Insurance offers an easy and hassle-free claim settlement process. There are two ways to make claims – cashless and reimbursement claims.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Cashless Claim Process
Below are the steps to avail cashless claim under your Raheja QBE Health Insurance plan:
- Step 1: Get hospitalized at any network hospital and inform the insurer by either calling them or through email.
- Step 2: Show Raheja QBE health card and submit it along with valid ID proof at the hospital.
- Step 3: Fill the pre-authorization form at the hospital.
- Step 4: The TPA will verify the submitted documents and coordinate with the hospital.
- Step 5: If all the documents are verified, Raheja QBE Health Insurance will approve the cashless treatment and settle the claim directly with the hospital.
Raheja QBE Health Reimbursement Claim process
Below are the steps to avail of reimbursement claim under your Raheja QBE Health Insurance plan:
- Step 1: Get hospitalized and avail of the required treatment at any non-network hospital.
- Step 2: Settle all the medical expenses incurred towards the treatment at the hospital.
- Step 3: Collect all the relevant documents related to the treatment from the hospital.
- Step 4: After verifying all the documents in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy, the insurer will settle the claim.
Documents required for Raheja QBE Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim Settlement
The documents required for the reimbursement claim under Raheja QBE Health Insurance policy includes:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Discharge summary with the details of the treatment
- Doctor’s consultation papers
- All pharmacy bills along with doctor’s prescriptions
- All the investigation reports, including CT scan, X-ray, MRI, sonography, etc.
- Any other related documents
Raheja QBE General Insurance Health Insurance Renewal Process
It is important to renew the Raheja QBE Health Insurance policy to enjoy all policy benefits at the end of the policy term. Below are the steps to renew the health insurance policy under Raheja QBE General Insurance.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Raheja QBE General Insurance and look for the ‘Health Insurance Renewal’ page.
- Step 2: Enter the policy number.
- Step 3: Select the renewal quote.
- Step 4: Pay the premium amount online in one of the modes offered by the insurer.
Does Raheja QBE health insurance plans offer lifetime renewability?
Yes, Raheja QBE comes with a lifelong renewability option under its health insurance plans.
What is the duration of the free look period provided by Raheja QBE health insurance plans?
Raheja QBE health insurance plans offer a free look period of 15 days.
Does Raheja QBE have a portability feature in health insurance?
Yes, Raheja QBE offers a portability feature under its health insurance plans.
What is the process to renew the Raheja QBE health insurance policy?
To renew the Raheja QBE health insurance policy, you can contact the insurer by calling them on their toll-free number and inquiring about the auto-renewal process. You will get a call from the insurer, and after verifying your details, they will debit your account or activate auto-renewal.
Does Raheja QBE provide a health insurance policy for individuals and families?
Yes, Raheja QBE health insurance plans are available on an individual basis or a family floater basis.
Does Raheja QBE health insurance plans offer any add-on benefit under its individual health insurance plan?
Yes, there are two add-on benefits under Raheja QBE individual health insurance plan - sub-limit waiver and co-pay.
Does Raheja QBE individual health insurance cover OPD treatment?
No, OPD treatment expenses are not covered under Raheja QBE's individual health insurance plan.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Health Insurance Companies
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- Care Health Insurance Company
- Go Digit General Insurance Company
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Company
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Company
- National Insurance Company Limited
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company
- Reliance General Insurance Company
- Raheja QBE General Insurance Company
- Oriental Insurance Company
- New India Assurance Company
- TATA AIG General Insurance Company
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
- United India Insurance Company
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company
- Navi General Insurance Company
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- Care Health Insurance Company
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits