Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
Royal Sundaram General Insurance company offers a wide range of general insurance products. Health Insurance is one of its primary ones. It offers an array of health insurance plans catering to the different requirements of its customers. The plans are affordable and offer comprehensive protection to the insured members. Royal Sundaram General Insurance company has over 143 branches and comprises a customer base of over 5.2 million individuals across the country. Royal Sundaram is the first insurance company that has introduced cashless claim settlements in the health insurance sector.
3 Best Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Lifeline Health Insurance Policy: This health insurance policy by Royal Sundaram takes care of daily medical needs as well as medical emergencies. It covers any above 18 years and is available on an individual and family floater basis covering the insured, his or her spouse, and children. The policy offers coverage for health check-ups, pre, and post-hospitalization expenses, ambulance charges, vaccination in case of an animal bite, etc. This plan comes in 3 variants – Classic, Supreme, and Elite and offers a wide range of sum insured options from Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Crore.
- Royal Sundaram Family Plus Health Insurance Policy: It is a comprehensive family floater health insurance plan, covering extended family members under the same plan. The Family Plus, health insurance policy covers up to 19 relationships, and every individual covered under the plan enjoys individual and joint cover. The individual sum insured ranges between Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 15 lakh, whereas the floater sum insured ranges from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh.
- Royal Sundaram Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy: Arogya Sanjeevani Policy offered by Royal Sundaram General Insurance is a standard individual health insurance policy, providing coverage against medical emergencies. It is an indemnity-based plan offering multiple premium payment modes: monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly. The policy covers any individual between the age range of 3 months up to 65 years and is available on an individual and family floater basis. Moreover, it offers a sum insured range between Rs. 1 lakh up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
Benefits of Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans are affordable, flexible, and come with different sum insured options.
- Royal Sundaram Health insurance plans do not have any restriction on maximum entry age. This means that customers can buy Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans at any stage of life without any hassle.
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans offer portability benefits wherein an individual can switch from his or her existing insurance policy if they are not satisfied with their existing one to any of the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plan without losing the benefits.
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans provide a 100% reload of the sum insured without charging anything extra when the existing sum insured gets exhausted due to claims made during a policy term.
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans come with a lifetime renewability option, which means that the policyholders can continue availing the policy benefits throughout their lifetime, provided they renew their policy on time.
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans cover expenses related to healthcare and wellness-related services assisting the customers with their overall well-being. These include annual health check-ups, doctor on e-mail chat, health-related articles on your registered e-mail id, etc.
Inclusions in Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans
- In-Patient Hospitalisation Expenses: Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans covers expenses related to in-patient hospitalization expenses which include room rent, ICU charges, nursing charges, doctor’s fees, operation theatre charges, anesthesia charges, blood and oxygen charges.
- Pre- and Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Medical expenses incurred towards pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses are covered under Royal Sundaram Health insurance plans. These expenses include doctor’s fees, medical tests, medicines, and vaccinations.
- Daycare Procedures: Daycare procedures that require hospitalization for less than 24 hours in a daycare center or a hospital are covered under Royal Sundaram health insurance plans. For example, cataract, chemotherapy, radiology, angiography, and dialysis.
- Ambulance Charges: Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans cover road ambulance services for transporting the insured as a patient to the nearest hospital.
- Domiciliary Hospitalisation Expenses: Medical expenses towards domiciliary hospitalization or treatment at home requiring at least treatment for 3 days which otherwise would require hospitalization are covered under Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans.
Exclusions in Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policies
Royal Sundaram Insurance company will not cover any medical expenses incurred towards the treatment of the following factor:
- Pre-Existing Diseases: Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans do not cover pre-existing diseases until the waiting period is completed.
- Injuries due to involvement in adventurous sports: Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans do not cover any illness, sickness, or disease expenses due to participation in any hazardous or adventurous sports.
- Injuries resulting from self-inflicting injuries: Royal Sundaram Health insurance plans do not cover any injuries arising due to attempt self-harm like suicide.
- Injuries due to war: Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans do not cover any injury arising due to war or act of war.
- HIV/AIDS: Any medical expenses incurred directly or indirectly towards HIV or AIDS are not covered under Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans,
The above-mentioned inclusions and exclusion may vary from plan to plan under Royal Sundaram Health Insurance plans, and the policy buyers should know them in detail.
What is the Claim Settlement Ratio of Royal Sundaram?
The Claim Settlement Ratio of Royal Sundaram for the year 2019-2020 was 81.50%.
What is the process to check the policy status of Royal Sundaram health insurance plans?
The registered users can log into the official website of Royal Sundaram with their email id and password and check the status of their Royal Sundaram health insurance policy.
How can I cancel my Royal Sundaram health insurance policy?
To cancel the Royal Sundaram health insurance policy, you can visit the nearest branch along with Royal Sundaram health insurance policy documents and submit them at the service counter. After the process gets complete, the refund will be directly debited to your bank account.
How can I pay a premium for the Royal Sundaram health insurance policy?
There are two modes of payment for Royal Sundaram health insurance premium –
Cash payment at the branch
Online payment via credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
How to renew the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance policy?
The process to renew the Royal Sundaram health insurance policy is mentioned below:
Enter Policy Number and Date of Expiry into the e-portal.
Calculate the premium
Select the premium payment option-Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card to pay.
Upon successful payment, print/save the premium deposit receipt, and the policy will be renewed.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Companies Offering Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
- Care Health Insurance Plans
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
- Star Health Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- United India Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Health Insurance Plans
- TATA AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
- Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- Care Health Insurance Company
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits