Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz is a leading private insurance company in India that offers a variety of plans for customers. It has 509 branches all over India that serve millions of customers. The company’s primary objective is to satisfy the needs of policyholders with the best features to ensure financial stability. Not only that, it provides health insurance policies at affordable prices with customization. They are ideal not only for individuals but also for families to gain more advantages. The company has a high claim settlement ratio in the markets that attract a lot of policy buyers.
Health insurance plans offered by Bajaj Allianz
- Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy Health Insurance plan-This plan is an indemnity-based health insurance plan for individuals and family members. It even allows policyholders to include children aged between 3 years and 25 years. The minimum entry age for this plan is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 65 years. Moreover, it has a duration of 1 year to 3 years. Some critical features covered by the plan include in-patient hospitalization expenses, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, daycare treatment, preventive health check-ups, etc.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Health Insurance plan– The plan is available on an individual as well as floater basis that cater to all healthcare needs. It offers sum insured options ranging from between Rs 1.5 lakh and Rs. 50 lakhs. Policyholders can enjoy several benefits under this policy to get maximum protection from high medical costs. The plan is suitable for those who are in the age group of 18-65. Some of the features covered by the policy include daycare expenses, in-patient hospitalization, organ donor expenses, road ambulance expenses, pre-hospitalization, convalescence benefit, post-hospitalization, etc.
- Bajaj Allianz Total Health Secure Goal Insurance plan – Bajaj Allianz’s Health Guard Health Insurance plan is ideal for those who want to get comprehensive coverage when it comes to critical illnesses. Furthermore, the policy is available in two variants, viz, Gold plan and Silver plan. The variants offer coverage with different sum insured options ranging from Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs. Apart from that, the plan provides coverage for injuries caused by accidents.
- Bajaj Allianz Star Package Policy Health Insurance -It is a unique all-in-one package policy that provides comprehensive coverage for all medical requirements. The plan is available with 8 sections, and policyholders should at least 3 sections from them to get more coverage. Some of the features offered by the policy include ambulance coverage, organ donor expenses, daycare procedures, in-patient hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, etc.
- Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Health Insurance: It is a standard health insurance policy with sum insured options from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakhs. Anyone who is in the age group 18-65 can apply for this policy, allowing a person to get the basic health requirements. Some of the features covered by the plan include expenses for cataract surgery, coverage for plastic surgery, road ambulance expenses, coverage for modern treatments, AYUSH treatments, in-patient care, etc.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans
- Bajaj Allianz health insurance claim facilities are available at 6000+ hospitals
- 10% cumulative bonus benefit for policyholders when they don’t claim amounts in a policy duration
- Daily cash benefit for accompanying an insured child
- The company offers 24/7 call assistance for claim settlement
- Top-up options for policyholders to increase their coverage and sum insured amount
- A quick and hassle-free claim process
- Options for alternative treatments apart from the allopathy medical process
- Provides coverage for senior citizens, children, and parents
- Lifetime renewability with no maximum age restrictions
- Coverage for accidents and permanent disability
- Affordable prices
Inclusions of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance plans
- In-patient hospitalization expenses: Bajaj health insurance plans offer coverage for in-patient hospitalization expenses that incur due to an illness, injury, or accident
- Organ donor expenses: Organ donors can get coverage under Bajaj health insurance plans
- AYUSH coverage: AYUSH coverage available under the plans allow policyholders to choose Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy medical treatments in a hospital
- Covid-19 coverage: Bajaj health insurance plans offer coverage for Covid-19 treatments enabling policyholders to manage high medical expenses
- Daycare procedure: The daycare procedure provided by Bajaj health insurance plans provides ways to get the coverage that requires less than 24 hours of hospitalization
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance plans
- Treatments for addictive substances: The company don’t provide coverage for medical treatments which are having drug abuse or alcohol abuse
- Injuries due to self-harm: Self-harm injuries are not covered under Bajaj health insurance plans
- Unproven treatment: Bajaj Allianz’s health insurance plans don’t provide coverage for unproven treatments.
- Nutritional supplement: The company don’t provide coverage against toxins or any other nutritional supplement when they are not a part of a disease treatment
- Treatments outside India: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans don’t provide coverage for treatments outside India
However, the above exclusions may vary from one insurance plan to another insurance plan offered by the company.
How to buy Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans?
Customers can buy Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans directly from the company online at affordable rates.
What is the time taken by Bajaj Allianz company to settle the claims?
The company allows policyholders to get a claim within 7 days and not later than 30 days that will help accomplish goals to a large extent.
What is the duration of Bajaj Allianz's health insurance plans?
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans have a duration of one year to three-year terms that cater to the needs of policyholders.
Does Bajaj Allianz offer coverage for accidents?
Yes. The company offers exclusive coverage for accidents allowing a policyholder to get coverage for injuries and permanent disability.
Why should one buy Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans?
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans offer a wide range of coverage for families and others at affordable prices. They are suitable for overcoming expenses caused by medical inflation, which helps to reduce mental worries.
Does Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans offer lifelong renewability?
Yes. Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans offer lifelong renewability with no age restrictions.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Companies Offering Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
- Care Health Insurance Plans
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
- Star Health Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- United India Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Health Insurance Plans
- TATA AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
- Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- Care Health Insurance Company
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits